Friday, September 25, 2009

POSTS . . .

I haven't posted in awhile.  I really don't have much to say.  Like I said before, writing this has made me realize just how boring I really am!  I've been reading other people's blogs, and let me tell you, some of them are HYSTERICAL!!!!  The insight behind them is unbelievable.  I wish I could write like that.  I wish I was that interesting and funny and insightful.  But alas, I'm not.  I'm still the same boring person I've always been, it's just that now I'm that same person a half a world a way!  


If you get a chance, check out some of the blogs I've been following.  My favorite is my cousin's, of course, because I'm kind of biased!  She's in New York, and will hopefully soon be a famous actress!  I'm pulling for you Steph.  I know you can do anything you put your mind to.  Finally, her mind is set to where it should be.  She's been side tracked for awhile, but I think she's getting focused again.  I can't wait to see what she's going to be doing next.  The other ones I've been following are funny.  And the comments they get are great too.  One of them gets comments on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER POSTS.  That's amazing.  It's because everything she says touches someone in some way.  


Anyway, that's my insight for the day.  Sorry moving half a world a way didn't make me more interesting.  Guess I need to work on that!

1 comment:

kathryn said...

Sweetie, it's all in how you LOOK at things. You have have the most BORING, uninspired day EVER...parked in front of the teevee...but the things you'll see! Believe me, most of what happens to me isn't so funny when it happens, but it's hilarious in hindsight.
It's all about perception!
Thanks for the flw and WONDERFUL comment!