Tuesday, September 8, 2009

FOUND PRETZELS . . .

Some of the things that are so easy and cheap to find at home, are very difficult and/or very expensive here.  One of my favorite snacks is pretzels and peanut butter.  And before you laugh at me, make sure you try them first!  Anyway, finding pretzels around here has been very difficult.  I've found some at Carrefour, but they were very small bags and not very good pretzels.  Today I went to The Pines, which is the international grocery.  It's one of those places that might have one thing one week, and then not have it the next week.  Well today, THEY HAD PRETZELS!!!!!  And Rold Gold Pretzels to boot!  WooHoo!!  I was so excited.  So I bought 2 bags.  And they are put up high where the boys can't get to them. 

Do you think that makes me a bad mom, that I won't share my pretzels with my kids?!?!  I wonder what that says about me?  Nevermind, I don't think I want to know!  I'm not sure I'll like the answer.

No comments: