Tuesday, September 29, 2009

JASON'S BLOG - WEEK 3



I have finally finished The Lightning Thief, and I thought it was a great book.  I'm only going to tell you one thing about the end, and that's this:  It wasn't Percy, Poseidon, or Hades that stole the bolt.  So who did?  And someone turns bad.  Who is it?  You'll have to read it to find out more. 
I really liked this book because I thought it was cool and I liked all of the mythological stuff in the book.  It makes me want to learn more about Mythology.  I'd never heard of it before I read this book, and now I want to learn more.  I liked it so much I've already started reading the next book in the series, The Sea of Monsters.  I'll tell you about that next week. 
My favorite part of this section of the book was when Percy got to Mount Olympus and gave the bolt back to Zeus.  I liked this part because all of the trouble he went through, he finally finished his quest and gave Zeus back his bolt.
A connection I have is that one of the main characters did something bad and I also sometimes want to do bad things.  The question I have is why did this person turn bad?  I don't know the answer yet.  I guess I'll find out in the next book.  Maybe.

No comments: