Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY 22 - WHAT'S IN *YOUR* WALLET?

What's In Your Purse?

My purse is actually pretty clean right now because I cleaned it out before heading to Shanghai.  Right now in my purse I have lipstick, pain pills for my migraines, my wallet, camera, US cell phone and headphones (it has all of my music on it), a pen and small pad of paper.  Usually when I'm at home I carry a much larger purse, but here I'm carrying a smaller one.  The purse I'm carrying right now is THIS ONE.  Same pattern and everything.  I also have the Onyx Medallion that I like, but this one makes me think of Spring, and since I'm ready for the cold weather to disappear, I like this one.  Before we left I was carrying THIS ONE.  I like this one because it's big enough to fit my calendar in it, so that I always have it with me.  (Remember, I'm trying to be organized this year)!  ;)

No comments: