Wednesday, March 2, 2011

30 BLOG CHALLENGE - DAY 2 . . .

Day 2:  Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

This is probably the easiest one on the list!  As most of you know, we lived out of the country for a year.  We lived in Shanghai, China.  The title of my blog, Bruner Family Travels, is because it was a chronicle of our lives as we lived in China.  We wanted our family and friends here at home to see pictures and hear about about the things we were doing while we were gone.  Mostly, it was just to let everyone know that we were alive and well, even though we were on the other side of the world!  Honestly, I never thought I'd continue it when we got back.  If I had, I would have come up with a cooler name!  ;)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I'm going to have to spend some time looking at your archives. I'd love to see the pictures from China.