Monday, March 14, 2011

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE . . . DAY 13 . . . WE ALL NEED GOALS . . .

Goals

I wrote about my goals earlier in the year.  You can read that HERE.  I haven't updated them in awhile though, so I guess now is as good of a time as any!  

To Lose Weight:  I'm still at the same 11 lbs.  But to be honest, I haven't really been working on it either.  I get frustrated and stop paying messing with it.  We are leaving for China on Sunday and will be gone for 2 weeks. I'm not even going to worry about it until we get back.  Maybe taking a break from it will help for awhile.

To Be More Organized:  I've been taking my calendar with me everywhere.  And I like having it with me to help keep up with everything I need to do.  It makes it nice to be able to look over the calendar and know what I have coming up for the following week and month.

To Write More:  I'm obviously doing better with this one since I've pretty much been writing everyday!

To Do Better In My Business:  I've been working more.  I just had service desk this morning.  I've also been showing houses a lot.  I wrote 2 contracts last week, and they both got accepted.  They should close while we're in China.  I have a 31 party scheduled for the end of April.  I will work on scheduling a few more when I get back from China.


So that's my update.  A day late.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Have a great time in China. I'm jealous!