Sunday, March 6, 2011

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE - DAY 5 . . .

A Song To Match Your Mood

This was supposed to have been posted yesterday, but I had a hard time finding a song.  I kept going through all of my songs and I couldn't come up with anything that seemed to fit.  Then, as soon as I woke up this morning, it hit me which song I needed to post.  (We've been gone all day and just walked in the door, so I'm just now posting it). 

I've been having a hard time the last couple of days because my "baby" has a "girlfriend."  Keep in mind, he's 11, so I use the term girlfriend loosely, but I'm still not ready for the fact that HE thinks he's ready for a girlfriend.  So when I woke up this morning, I thought of this song, and I think it's definitely appropriate.  It's a song I've always loved, from the moment I heard it.  But now that my kids are getting older, it's really starting to hit home with me even more. 

No comments: