Tuesday, March 22, 2011

DAY 21 - I HATE PICTURES!!!

Favorite Picture Of Yourself All Time.  Why?

I honestly don't think I have a picture that I like.  I'm sure there are a few from when I was a child.  I remember seeing one of me and my grandma for my First Communion.  And you all know how I feel about her.  So that's a great picture that I remember.  There are also a couple of cute pictures of my brother and I when we were kids.  But other than that, I don't like any of my pictures.  Sucks, huh?!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have a picture hanging of myself and my brother when he was about 3 and I was probably 5. In my infinite 5 year old wisdom, I was teaching him to tie his shoes and he was gazing up at me adoringly. It was probably the last time he looked at me that way before he broke my doll and I hit him with it. ; ) j/k My parents took that picture and blew it up. I always loved it and my mom finally gave me a framed 8x10.