Thursday, June 17, 2010

MORE SARAHISMS . . .

"They're sleeping in OUR bed!"  The boys were sleeping in my bed while Ryan was out of town.  She came in the room after they were already asleep.

Sarah: Where'd Mommy come from?
Mommy: Heaven.
Sarah: Oh.
Sarah: And where'd Sarah Beth come from?
Mommy: Heaven
Sarah: Oh
Sarah: And where'd JJ and DrewDrew come from?
Mommy: Heaven.
Sarah: Oh
Sarah: And where'd Daddy come from?
Mommy: Heaven.
Sarah: NO . . . He came from Taiwan!
He'd been in Taiwan for the week for business, and she knew that's where he'd just come home from!

"It's bright out here.  Wow!  It's really bright out here.  I need my sunglasses!"

"I was choking on a bone."

"I wanna hold you."

"Daddy wants to come see you."  Ryan told her to have me come see him.  That was her interpretation!

No comments: