Saturday, March 26, 2011

GO CATS!!!!

You guys should know by now that I'm from Kentucky.  And I was raised a Kentucky fan.  I married a Louisville fan, but I will ALWAYS be a Kentucky fan.  Well guess what?  My Kentucky Wildcats are in the Elite Eight of the NCAA Tournament.  And I got to see the last game, even though we're in China.  We went to a bar here and watched it.  At 9:45 in the morning.  And yes, we had a few beers.  Guess what else?  I was the only UK fan in there.  But you know what?  I was also the only one that left there happy!  So I guess now I'll have to get up at 5:30 in the morning tomorrow morning to watch the game.  On the computer.  Not as great as being at home watching it, but at least I'll get to watch it.  And Dad?  If they win tomorrow and make it to the Final Four, I'll be tagging along with you to watch it.  Because watching UK games is always more fun when I'm watching them with you!  GO CATS!!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

Isn't that Ashley Judd's favorite team? That's the extent of my knowledge on it!

Kentucky Wildcats Tickets said...

win or lose it will be this Saturday when i get to watch them play in Houston -- already my tickets from Ticketsinventory . Good Lord willin and the creek don't rise! Well , no law against dreaming is there. Go Cats Goooooooooooo!!!!

Anonymous said...

The comment you left had me smiling. I totally understand you rooting for Kentucky. I'm actually quite thrilled about Saturday's game because I do like Butler. Mr.MBL had a few family members that went to Butler, so we are really OK with either team continuing on. :)