Saturday, March 19, 2011

DAY 18 - MEXICAN . . .

Favorite Place To Eat

I LOVE Mexican.  I could pretty much eat Mexican food every day of the week.  In China, Mexican restaurants were EXTREMELY hard to find.  And I missed it.  But I cooked Mexican at home a lot, because we all like it.  One of my favorite Mexican restaurants used to be On The Border, but they closed it while we were gone.  They've since opened a new place called Chuey's, and it's really good.  But Tumbleweed will probably always be my favorite.  My kids love it there too, especially Andrew.  They get to pick where they want to go to dinner for their birthday, and he always picks Tumbleweed. 

2 comments:

Amy said...

All you can eat chips and dip. Yum!

Stacy said...

I LOVE Mexican, too, but sadly, I can't eat much of it these days. I get these irritated spots in my mouth that no one can figure out (maybe dry mouth?) and the spices burn something awful. :(