Monday, March 14, 2011

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE . . . DAY 14 . . . ANOTHER PICTURE? REALLY?

A Picture Of You Last Year - How Have You Changed?
 
 
This picture was taken last year while we were living in China.  This is my friend Sonia.  She was my lifeline while we were living there.  Her family lived in the same building as us, on the 7th floor.  We used to have coffee, lunch, beer, or just hang out, at least 2 or 3 times a week.

The biggest way I've changed is that I'm not living in China anymore!  ;)  Other than that, I don't know that I've really changed that much.  My LIFE has changed, because we were in a different country last year, but I'm not really sure that I'VE changed.  I still look the same.  I still talk the same.  I still have the same friends and family.  

I do think maybe my attitude about things has changed a little though.  Writing on the blog has helped a lot with that.  Since I've been writing on here, I find that I'm more honest about things than I have been in a long time; maybe ever. Even though I know that people I know may be reading it, I don't worry too much about that anymore.  I feel like, if they don't like what they read, then they can just stop reading!

Other than that, I'm probably still very much the same person that I was last year.  BORING!  ;)

No comments: