Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE - DAY 9 . . .

A Favorite Picture Of Your Best Friend

I told you before I only have a few close friends.  And honestly, the older I get, the more I'm okay with that.  Because the friends I have are TRUE friends.  I can talk to them about things I can't talk to others about.  That's what a TRUE friend is.  I have one very close friend that I've only been friends with for less than a year.  But she "gets" me.  (Poor thing).  

I also have a friend that I've known since we were 13.  We're both 40 now, so we've been friends for 27 years.  How crazy is that?!  She's Sarah Beth's Godmother.  Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures of her.  It seems the older we get, the more we take pictures of our kids, and not each other.  But this picture was taken when another friend of ours was moving back to her hometown.   The 3 of us were pretty close, and we had one last "Girls Night Out" before she left.  This was taken on that day.  It's still one of my favorite pictures.

I'm on the left, Kim is in the middle, and my best friend Laura is on the right.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have a friend like that. We've been friends for 30 years now. We are brutally honest with each other and always have each others backs. Gotta love it!