Friday, October 16, 2009

NEXT WEEK . . .

Ryan is leaving for Beijing next week.  He'll be gone all week.  He leaves on Monday morning and returns on Friday night.  He's probably going to be doing a lot of traveling while we're here.  And I'm used to him traveling a lot.  When we're at home.  But the traveling here is different.  At home we have our routines.  When he's out of town, Mom and Dad keep the kids at least one night so I have a night and a morning all to myself.  I don't have to get up in the morning and get the boys ready for school and fix breakfast and pack lunches.  Sometimes I stay with them one night too and get to hang out with my dad at O'Connell's, and sit on the couch talking to my mom until it's time for bed.  I have my friends at home.  I'm comfortable at home.  I know where everything is at home.  I SPEAK THE LANGUAGE AT HOME!!!  Anyway, just keep us in your prayers.  Pray that I keep what little bit of sanity I have left.

No comments: