Wednesday, October 21, 2009

SARAH BETH . . .

Sarah is growing like a weed!  She's talking more and more everyday, although I have NO idea where she gets that from!  And she's not babbling all of the time like she used to.  She's actually talking in sentences and putting all kinds of words together.  The other night the boys were listening to music, and I guess she didn't want to listen to it anymore she said, "Guys, turn it off.  Turn it off guys!"  She'll say, "Guys, come and eat.  Guys, stop it!"  It's really funny.  I couldn't figure out where she got that from, then one day I was calling everyone to dinner, and I said, "Come on guys, it's time to eat."  So she repeated me.  And that's when I realized she was getting it from me.  Duh!

The other day she was playing with the food that the boys hadn't cleaned off the supper table yet.  I was in the kitchen and I wasn't really paying attention.  I just figured I'd have them bring everything else in when I was finished cleaning up what I already had.  So then I came out into the dining area to find Little Miss Priss picking up the noodles that were left on the plates and throwing up in the air and trying to catch them in her mouth.  THAT'S what happens when you have 2 older brothers!  So I looked at her and I found this:

 

And then there was this:


 

And last, but definitely not least:


 

I tried getting better pictures, but she wouldn't stay still, so this was the best I could do.  Anyway, it gives you a preview of our typical day to day life!

No comments: