Thursday, October 15, 2009

IKEA . . .

I went to IKEA yesterday.  I've never been to an IKEA store in my life, so I really didn't know what to expect.  It was pretty cool.  They have pretty much everything under the sun.  We needed some silverware because the silverware Ryan bought when we first got here keeps breaking.  We started out with 6 of everything, and we're down to 2 or 3, if we're lucky!  So I got some silverware that is much better.  I also needed some storage containers, which I found.  I really just wanted to go because I'd never been before.  Now that I've been, I probably won't go back.  At least not to the one here.  We're only going to be here for 1 year.  Ryan said, you know, you're buying all of this stuff, and we only have 10 months left.  True, but I plan on bringing a lot of it back with me.  Just don't tell him I said that!

No comments: