Thursday, October 8, 2009

JASON'S CHINA REFLECTIONS . . .

Living here in China has been a blast.  I've seen the Jin Mao Tower.  I've been to the Wild Animal Park and I've aten Hot Pot.  One of my favorite things here is making a lot of friends.  My new school is fun, I get ice cream, I have a good teacher, and I have good subjects.  When I come home I will tell you all storys and give you gifts to let you know what China is like.  I will also show you pictures of my friends and tell you about them.  One thing I will defentaly do is show you pictures of Shanghai.  


I hope I will be able to see all of you when I come home for Christmas.  I want you all to know even though I am having a whole lot of fun, I still miss all of you and can't wait to come home and see you.


Love Jason

No comments: