Wednesday, October 28, 2009

IT'S ME . . .

So I haven't written much in awhile.  Last weekend we went to Beijing.  While we were there we didn't have internet access, so I wasn't able to get on and update anything.  Then, ever since we've been back I've been feeling kind of "blah" so I figured that wasn't a good time to write either.  

I still don't feel great, but I will post some stuff later.  I will tell you we had a GREAT time in Beijing, and we took 198 pictures over the weekend!  I'll post them as well as tell you about our trip later on. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I'm supposed to act like everything is fine and dandy all of the time. And I know it's a great experience for the kids, and for all of us. But it's still too far away for too long. There are some days that I just want to pack up and go home. Only 51 more days!