Thursday, October 15, 2009

SCENTS FROM HOME . . .

Okay, so if you know me really well, you know how much I LOVE candles.  I like to walk into my house and smell cinnamon or cookies instead of wet dog or dirty diapers!

So before we left I brought some candles with me.  And I'm on my last one.  My friends make them, and they are VERY good.  You really need to check out their website.  It's www.kaykaycandles.com.  I've been waiting to burn this one, because I knew it was my last one.  But I finally broke down and lit it yesterday.  It's Oatmeal Raisin Cookie.  It smells REALLY good.  And it makes my apartment smell good too.  So I've already been making a list of the ones I want to get to bring back with me.  And believe me, I'll bring a lot more than I brought the last time!  It's nice having a memory of home.  Plus, it's something that I won't have to bring back home, so I don't have to worry about having the room  in the suitcases, because they'll all be burned by then!  Some of my favorites are Cinnamon Sticks, Clove, Extreme Vanilla, and Home Sweet Home.  

Anyway, check out their site.  Chances are if you've been to my house, you've smelled their candles burning anyway.  I'm so glad I brought them with me.  Plus, like I said, it reminds me of home.  And I'll take any memories I can get of home!

No comments: