Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mother/Son Dance . . .

Andrew's school has a Parent/Child Dance for the 4th and 5th graders.  They actually started it the year we were in China, so I never got to go with Jason.  Since this is Andrew's 4th grade year, this was our first time going.  

We went out to dinner with 8 other Mother/Son's beforehand, and then we went to the dance.  Dinner was a NIGHTMARE.  We went to Longhorn Steakhouse.  We tried calling to make reservations but they wouldn't take them.  That should have been our first sign to switch restaurants.  We did call ahead seating, and when we got there we told them there was a party of 18 and they told us THREE TIMES they would give us 2 servers.  We never received another server.  Our server was good, but she was overwhelmed.  She should have had someone helping her.  Our Dance started at 7, but because of the dinner issues, we didn't arrive there until 8.  

BUT, we had a good time.  Andrew had a BALL!  I even got him to dance a few dances with me!
 Me and My Baby!
I Love My Boy!
 
 Andrew and His Friends Dancing
 Gettin' Down!
 Sam, Andrew and Mitchell
Dancing Fools!
 This Is Preston.  She Is The Daughter of My Best Friend Laura.
 Looks Like They're Having Fun
 Y-M-C-A
 Showing Off Their Moves!
 My Boy's Got Rhythm!
 Show 'Em How It's Done Andrew!
 You Think He'd Be Tired By Now!
 Keep On Dancing
 What A Goober!
Andrew And His Best Friend Sam
 Having Fun
 Go Andrew!
 Showing Off His Moves
 Andrew And Sam
 How Low Can You Go?
 Electric Slide
 
So Glad They Had A Good Time!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like a fun time!