Tuesday, March 20, 2012

52 Weeks Of Happiness . . . A Little Late To The Party . . .


Leigh over at Leigh vs. Laundry has a project that she calls 52 Weeks Of Happiness.  Basically, you are supposed to scout out Happiness in your life and post about it every Tuesday.  Since I MISERABLY failed at the Project 366 (a picture a day, every day, for one year), I'm thinking maybe even *I* can do 1 picture a week.  Of course I'm starting late, but then again, anyone that knows me knows that I'm ALWAYS late, so really, it's right on time for me.  Right?

So here's my first picture.  I posted it already on another post, but that's okay.

Last Friday night Andrew's school had a Parent/Child Dance.  We had a REALLY good time.  And I got to have some quality time with my favorite 10 year old.  And let me tell you, my boy can DANCE!  :)
I went on the 4th Grade Field Trip with Andrew's class.  They went to the state capital, Frankfort.  It was fun touring the city with the kids, even though it was raining.
At least once a week when I pick up my camera I find a picture of Sarah Beth.  She LOVES taking pictures, especially of herself.  This one cracks me up.  Not sure what that face is all about!

Those are my pictures for the week.  I'm going to do my best to stick to THIS Picture Project.  Wish me luck.  I think I'll need it. 

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Good luck with your weekly photos!! It can be hard to keep up with, I did a 365 blog a couple of years ago and I would remember, alot of times, at 11 at night. LOL Love your photos for this week!

Amy said...

Good luck with this! I'm horrible at following thru with projects like this so I don't even start them. LOL

Susan Anderson said...

Good luck. You've definitely got a great start here!

=)

leigh hewett said...

It's so much fun to be involved in our kids' school lives! I'm glad that you linked up but don't feel like you have to participate every week. Just jump in when you find your happiness. You could 3 Weeks of Happiness and I'd be glad that you joined in!