Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Final Four Baby!

I posted a few days ago about Ryan wanting to go to The Final Four.  So guess who's heading to New Orleans Thursday night/Friday morning?  That's right, ME!  I've never been there before, so I'm kind of excited about going some place new.  But I'm REALLY excited about being there for the Final Four.  We're the only state to send 2 teams to the Final Four.  How cool is that?  It's also the first time that UK/UofL have EVER played each other in the Final Four.  And I'll be there to see history being made.  So yeah, I'm a little excited! :)  I'll be even MORE excited when my Cats send the Cards home packing!  (I sure hope so anyway)!  

I plan on taking lots of pictures down there, so I'll post them when I get back.  In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out what to take and get us packed, getting the kids stuff packed for the grandparents, and finishing taxes before we leave!

One more thing - GO CATS!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Good! You decided to go. Now have fun!