Thursday, February 24, 2011

JASON: CIRCUS OF THE KIDS. . . .

Jason's school has something called Circus of the Kids.  They put on a circus, and it's supposed to be AMAZING!!!  He has decided to do it this year.  He is doing the skating.  If you click on the following link, it will show you one of the previous circuses that this company did.  The skaters come on about 30-60 seconds in.  I can't wait to see the performance.  I will tape one of the dress rehearsals and let you actually see HIM, but in the meantime, this is what he will be doing.  


He's really really excited about it.  But it'll be A LOT of hard work.  He practices 1-2 hours EVERY SINGLE day, except Sundays, between now and Performance time.  On Saturday and Performance Days they practice about 4 hours a day.  Luckily it's only 2 1/2 weeks, but I'm sure he'll be EXHAUSTED by the time it's over.  But, like I said, he's excited about it, so I'm really happy for him.  And I can't wait to see my baby boy "perform!"

1 comment:

Missy said...

This sounds awesome!