Monday, October 12, 2009

JASON'S FIELD TRIP . . .

I posted Jason's field trip reflections yesterday, so I thought I would explain them today.  The 5th graders go on a 3 day 2 night field trip to a place called Nanbeihu.  It's kind of a team building field trip.  It actually reminds me of the retreats we took when I was in High School.  He leaves this morning, which is Monday morning for us, and he gets home at 5pm on Wednesday.  He's so excited.  He had a hard time getting to sleep last night because he couldn't stop thinking about the trip. 

It sounds like a great trip.  They do repelling, trust fall, archery, leap of faith.  They'll have camp fires at night where they'll be singing and telling stories.  It sounds like a lot of fun.  I can't wait to hear all about it when he gets back.  I'm going to have him write about in on here once he comes home.  

No comments: