Saturday, October 10, 2009

BETTER TODAY . . .

Just wanted to let you know that I'm feeling better today.  I got a letter and card from home, thanks so much Kathleen and Bobby, and it really helped lift my spirits.  It's funny how something so small can make such a big impact.  I think I just needed to feel a connection to home.  Actually, I hadn't checked the mail in a few days, so it could have been there for awhile, but I think God wanted me to wait to check it on a day that he knew I would need it.  Sounds corny huh?!

Anyway, I've got a lot to tell you, so I'll write more later, just wanted to let you know that I'm feeling better.  I hope you're all doing well too, and I STILL can't wait to come home for Christmas!

2 comments:

Bill Gregory said...

I'm not sure if you posted your address - would love to know it - Bill Gregory (raygreg@aol.com)

Anonymous said...

Here you go. I hope you're doing well. Long time no see! Mich

THE BRUNER FAMILY
RYAN, MICHELLE, JASON, ANDREW AND SARAH BETH
ROOM 2202 BUILDING NO.15
NO.188 MINGYUE ROAD
PUDONG NEW DISTRICT SHANGHAI, PRC 200135
Windows Messenger ID mkbruner@semonin.com
Yahoo Messenger ID realestatemom2@yahoo.com
www.brunerfamilytravels.blogspot.com