Monday, August 31, 2009

APARTMENT LIVING . . .

Okay, so we're sitting here in our living room. Jason is finishing his homework. Sarah Beth is watching Elmo and getting ready for bed. Andrew is in his room reading for school. And upstairs it sounds like we have a big stampede going on! There are people running up and down and yelling and screaming. It's crazy. THAT'S something that's definitely going to take some getting used to. I LIKE getting on the elevator and meeting new people. I DON'T like not being able to just walk out my front door and go. I LIKE having all of the rooms on one floor. I DON'T like having that floor being under a wild herd! I LIKE being able to call someone if we have a problem in the apartment. I DON'T like that I can't understand a word they say when they get here!

No comments: