Saturday, August 22, 2009

AQUARIUM VISIT . . .

Today we took the kids to the Aquarium. Sarah was so excited to see the fishies. Before we left I sat down at my desk to get something, and Sarah came over and started tugging on me saying, "''mon Mommy, get up!" I said where are we going? She said, "I go see the fishies!" She was so excited. It was so much fun watching her. She really had a good time. The boys didn't enjoy it near as much as she did, but we told them sometimes we do things for other people, and not just for ourselves. The main reason I enjoyed it so much was because I had such a ball watching her. She kept saying, "I see the fishies, I see the fishies!" Then she told Ryan, "I wanna go see the turtles Daddy." Her vocabulary has really progressed in the last few weeks. She's definitely a Kremer! We took some pictures, so I'll post those later.

After we left, we walked over to the mall to eat lunch. We found out they had a Hooters there, so we went there for lunch. It was SO good! We've found that a lot of things aren't the same as at home, like Pizza Hut and Papa John's. So we weren't sure how good Hooters would be, but we thought we'd at least check it out. It was a little different, but it was still very good. Ryan and I had the hot wings, and they tasted almost exactly the same as they do at home. That was definitely a nice surprise. Needless to say, I'm sure we'll be going back there sometime in the next year! You can only eat so much rice and noodles before you decide you need a taste of home!

This is the kids watching the "pishies!"
Sarah was totally mesmerized!

They all have goofy smiles!
I just love how this picture turned out.  I don't usually take really good pictures, don't know what my problem is, but I LOVE this one. 

Sarah Beth in front of the "pishies."

No comments: