Monday, August 10, 2009

THE PINES . . .

Today the kids and I ventured out by ourselves since it was Ryan's first day of work. We went to the international grocery called The Pines. They have some stuff that you can't get at Carrefour, but the thing I liked about it the most is that everything is in English, so I knew what I was getting! They still don't have diet Coke though! I'm not sure how I'm going to go a whole year without my diet Coke!

It rained all night last night, and it's been drizzling most of the day today. According to weather.com, it's supposed to rain for the next 10 days! I think it's coming from the typhoon that hit a different part of China. Luckily, it didn't hit us! You'd think the rain would cool it off a little bit, but it's still very muggy outside. All you have to do is walk out the door and you're dripping in sweat. I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be ready for cooler weather!

No comments: