Sunday, January 10, 2010

HARD BEING BACK . . .

It's been really hard being back.  I thought coming back would be easier since we knew WHAT we were coming back to.  But it's actually been harder.  I think it's because it's so cold and yucky out and we can't get out like we did when we first got here.  When we first came here, we were always out doing something, trying to learn about where we were.  But right now it's so cold, and anyone who knows me knows that I HATE the cold, so I haven't been out much.  I'm sure that has a lot to do with my mood. 

I've made plans to have lunch with a friend on Tuesday.  And another friend another day this week depending on her schedule.  I'm sure once I get out and start getting back into the swing of things, then things will get a lot easier for me.  The boys seem to be doing well, eventhough they've both been fighting some major cough and congestion.  They are getting back into the routine of school.  Jason has been getting back to play practice.  His play, Alice in Wonderland, is the last week of the month.  He has practice 3-5 days a week until the play is over.  Needless to say, he'll be really busy.  But he seems to be okay with it.  He's excited about being in the play.  I'll record his part and post it on the blog after it's over.  I haven't seen it yet, but I can tell you, they are VERY SERIOUS about it, eventhough it's the 5th and 6th grade play.  I'm sure it'll be great.  Of course, I could just be a little biased! 

Anyway, enough of the pity party. 

No comments: