Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 5: How I Get My Kids To Try New Foods

Day 5:  How Do You Get Your Kids To Try New Foods?
 
That's easy, I don't really give them a choice.  I'm one of those mean old moms that just MAKES them at least TRY new stuff.  And I don't cook for 5 different people.  I cook for the family.  If I fix dinner and you don't like it, then YOU can fix a peanut butter sandwich or Ramen noodles.  Now keep in mind, I don't cook things that I KNOW they don't or won't like.  If I try new things, it's always something that I know they'll like.  So if they DON'T, mainly because they're just being incorrigible, then they can fix something for themselves.  It's as simple as that.

1 comment:

Rhonda Gales said...

I made peace with the fact that I can't make everybody happy long ago. That includes meals. Eat what I fix or find something else is how I operate too. Works for me.