Tuesday, December 1, 2009

WAS IT AWESOME?!?!

Okay, so I told you we went to Hong Kong for Thanksgiving weekend.  (I will post pictures later).  We all decided to ride Space Mountain.  And for those of you that really know me, you know that's a big accomplishment!  I HATE roller coasters.  But you can't go to Disney, and not ride Space Mountain.  So I rode with Andrew, and Ryan rode with Jason.  Andrew wanted to go first, because he didn't want to hear them talking about it when they got off.  (He's a chicken like his Mommy)!  They have this thing on the rides where you can "swap."  Andrew and I got on first, and Jason and Ryan waited with Sarah.  Then, as soon as we got off, they got to get on, and we waited with Sarah.  It worked out great.  So we got off and we were standing there with Sarah waiting for Ryan and Jason.  And Sarah looked at me and said, "Mommy, was it Awesome??!?!" 

Priceless!  That's what happens when you have two older brothers!

No comments: