Monday, September 7, 2009

SATELLITE . . .

Okay, so I'm getting ready to point out to everyone just how sad I REALLY am!  And for those of you that know me really well, you already KNOW how sad I am, but for the rest of you, here goes. 


As I told you before, we don't have satellite.  They've been working on getting it set up, but it's a complicated process around here to get some things done.  So for 5 weeks we've had 2 English channels.  One is a news channel, which I've watched quite a bit, and the other is called ICS - International Channel Shanghai.  It broadcasts older shows from home.  Things like ER, Hell's Kitchen, Amazing Race.  We'd never watched Hell's Kitchen before.  But when that's the only thing on that's in English, sometimes you just like to have the noise.  And it's actually kind of a funny show.  Anyway, I just got a call today from Ryan's Office Manager to tell me that the Satellite is being installed tonight after we get home from school.  Can I just say, my heart is racing!  I'm SO excited!!!!!  All of the things around here that we could have, and I'm excited about satellite TV.  I don't even want to *know* what that says about me.  It either means that I'm happy with the little things, or it could mean that I'm even more boring than I thought I was.  You decide!

No comments: