Tuesday, September 29, 2009

FALL . . .

I guess you've noticed by now that I changed the look of the blog. Fall is my favorite time of the year. The leaves change colors.  The weather is cooler but not COLD.  Anyone who knows me knows that I HATE cold weather.  But I love the cool weather.  When you walk outside and the wind is blowing.  And you can drive down the road, (or in our case walk or take a taxi!), and see the leaves changing on the trees.  Red, yellow, orange.  Everything so bright. 

So I decided to change the blog to reflect that.  I found this great site that has backgrounds for everything you can imagine.  I'll get to have a new one for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, you name it, it's there.  Even Groundhog Day!  How sad is it that I'm excited about getting to change the look of the blog?  See, I told you I was a boring person.  If you didn't know it before, you have to know it now!  Sorry if I burst your bubble!



I guess I should be glad I'm not home.  From what I hear you guys are having a major cold front.  I'd hate to see what the winter is going to bring.  Here, the weather is great.  It's finally cooling off so it's not so muggy anymore.  We have a muggy day here and there, but for the most part it's really nice; especially in the mornings and evenings.  The wind is blowing; it's not so stifling hot; you can walk outside without feeling like you need to take a shower, JUST BECAUSE YOU WALKED OUTSIDE!  I hope it stays like this for awhile before it gets cold.  We are in line with Houston on the equator, so our Winter shouldn't be as cold as what we're used to at home.  For that, I'm very grateful!

No comments: