I like writing prompts. It helps me get started. Today I'm doing the Follow Friday Fill-In Fun. (I LOVE that title)! The gist is, Hilary, over at Feeling Beachie gives you 4 statements that you have to fill-in the answers to. This weeks statements sounded good to me because one of them is something I've been thinking about A LOT in the last couple of weeks, so I took it as a sign that this is what I was supposed to write about. Here are the 4 questions for today:
This week’s statements:
1. When I was little I was called ___
2. ___are my favorite candy
3. If I could have one magical power it would be______
4. If I could go back to school it would be to become a _________
1. When I was little I was called LITTLE BITS by my Dad. As a matter of fact, he STILL calls me that sometimes, and he also calls Sarah Beth that as well.
2. REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS are my favorite candy.
3. If I could have one magical power it would be TO LOSE WEIGHT AND NEVER GAIN IT BACK.
4. If I could go back to school it would be to become a CHILD PSYCHOLOGIST.
Question #4 is the one that I've really been thinking a lot about lately. Now that Sarah has started school, I'm trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up! ;) When I was in college, MANY, MANY YEARS AGO, I was studying Psychology. Today, 20 years later, I still LOVE Psychology. And I love working with children. So I've been thinking a lot about going back to school to get my Doctorate in Psychology with a specialization in Child and Family Therapy. THINKING about it.