Saturday, August 8, 2009

JIN MAO TOWER . . .

Today we went to a place called the Jin Mao Tower in Downtown Pudong.  The building has an observation deck on the 88th floor.  Talk about an incredible view.  I took some pictures, but they really don't do it justice. 

It was weird being there because everybody kept wanting to have their pictures taken with the kids.  In most parts of China, Americans, especially American children aren't seen very often.  So they're kind of treated like celebrities.  The kids must have had their pictures taken at least 20-25 times.  Luckily, I'd already read about that, otherwise it might have freaked me out even more than it did!  Andrew said it was their "15 minutes of fame!" 


Ryan and the kids at Jin Mao Tower.
Told you the pictures don't really do it justice!
It's still a pretty cool view though, don't you think?
I LOVE this picture of Jason and Sarah.  I think it's so cute!
I also really love this picture of Sarah. 

No comments: