Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 7 . . .

Day 7:  What Do You Want To Do When You Grow Up?

Well, since I'm ALREADY a grown up, physically anyway, I guess I'll answer it a little differently.

I'm a Realtor.  And I LOVE being a Realtor.  

But I think my dream job would be either to be a Child and Family Counselor or to be a CSI.  I love watching all the shows that show how they figure things out.  Collecting evidence.  Doing research.  I'm sure it's more boring than it sounds, but it sounds like a cool job to me.

My degree is in Psychology and I've always been drawn to that, so I think I would LOVE the Child and Family Counselor.  I like listening to other people's problems and trying to help them come up with a solution.  I like being the 3rd party that isn't in the mix, so I can look at things more objectively.  I just LOVE the counseling aspect.  If I could afford to go back to school, I would definitely go back for Psychology and Counseling.

1 comment:

MamaRabia said...

I've thought about being a CSI also. I worry that all the blood an death would get to me after a while. I'm fine with watching it on TV, but I think it would bother me in real life.