Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Old School Blogging . . .

I found this thanks to Shell, who then sent me to Elaine and Jennifer. I liked the idea, so I thought I would join in.

A. Attached or Single? Attached.  Will celebrate 17 years of marriage in October.
B. Best Friend? My hubby.  I've told him things I've never told anyone else.  And never will.  After him, it's Laura, my best friend from high school, and Sandy my best friend from college.  Laura and I have been friends since we were 13.  She's Sarah Beth's Godmother.  And Sandy I have been friends since I was 19.  Not too many people can say they have friends from 20+ years ago.  I'm truly blessed.
C. Cake or pie? Pike's Peak Pie from Buckheads.  Chocolate and peanut butter ice cream, with chocolate and peanut crust, and chocolate and peanut butter drizzled over it.  YUM-MEE!
D. Day of choice? Any day spent at the lake.
E. Essential Item? My phone.  I am LOST without it.  I will actually go back home if I forget it. 
F. Favorite color? Aqua/Turquoise.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears.
H. Home town? Louisville, KY.  Born and raised.  And have NO intention of ever leaving again!  :)
I. Favorite Indulgence? Girls Night Out.
J. January or July?  Both, but for different reasons.  My baby boy was born in January, so it's a VERY special month to me.  But I HATE winter and cold weather, so the ONLY reason I like January is because of Andrew.  Otherwise, it would be July.  Hands Down!
K. Kids? Three beautiful children.  My boys are 14 and 11.  And my daughter is 5 1/2.
L. Life isn’t complete without?  My awesome hubby and kids.  My family and my friends.  They make life worth living for me. 
M. Marriage date? October 5, 1996.
N. Number of brothers/sisters? 1 AWESOME brother.  He's 1 year and 10 days younger than me.  And I love him with all my heart.  He's one of the best people I know!
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges. Cuties especially.  I could eat 3 or 4 at a time.  YUM!
P. Phobias? Death of a loved one.
Q. Quotes?  "Life is not a dress rehearsal.  It is a one and only performance.  So you live life like you're gonna live.  Not like you're gonna die."  Heard it while in high school on an episode of  "Facts Of Life".
R. Reasons to smile? Hubby and kids.  Family.  Friends.  Days at the lake.
S. Season of choice? Fall.  LOVE the changing of the leaves.  Then Spring.  Then Summer.  Then Winter.  HATE Winter.  HATE cold weather.
T. Tag 5 People.  Anyone and everyone.
U. Unknown fact about me? Harrison Ford has been my favorite actor since I was about 10 years old. 
V. Vegetable? Green beans.
W. Worst habit? Procrastination. 
X. Xray or Ultrasound? Both.  Had ultrasounds while pregnant.  X-rays for my migraines.
Y. Your favorite food? Mexican.
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo

No comments: