Saturday, January 23, 2010

100th POST . . .

This is my 100th post.  Luckily, we've been here more than 100 days! 

Ryan told me yesterday that instead of writing a blog, that I should write a book.  At which time I promptly laughed in his face.  You people have read my writing.  I write like I talk. SO NOT good for a book!  But then he said you just have to find who you're writing for.  In my case, other Expats or soon to be Expats or have been Expats.  And I realized that he's right.  NO, I'm not going to start writing a book.  But I AM going to start writing more on the blog.  I have mostly been writing about the things we've been doing and seeing.  But I haven't put in TOO much about how I've been feeling.  I'll admit I've put in SOME feelings, but mostly it's just been about what we've been doing.  So I've decided that I'm going to try to start writing something at least 4 or 5 times a week.  Whether it's been a good day, or a bad day, or just an ordinary day.  I need people to tell me that the way I'm feeling is okay, and maybe I can do the same for someone else. 

So my new goal for the rest of the year is to start posting more.  Which means you'll probably start getting bored.  So just bear with me!

No comments: