Monday, January 2, 2012

A PICTURE A DAY . . .

I'm borrowing this from a fellow blogger.  I realize that I don't take nearly enough pictures throughout the year, so I'm going to try to take a picture a day, EVERY DAY, and post it on here.  (Let's see how long I can keep this up)!

Today is the 2nd of January.  I'll post today's picture later.  Right now I need to post one from January 1st.  

We have a New Years Eve party every year and this picture was taken, (just after midnight, so it counts for January 1st!), with a bunch of the kids.  It's my favorite picture of the night.


I can't think of a better way to ring in the New Year than with wonderful friends.

What did YOU do to celebrate?  Did you make it to midnight?!  :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

A picture a day? My son would seriously hate me if I tried to take a picture of him every day. He absolutely refuses to smile for photo's anymore. I guess it's not cool once you turn 16. There was only ONE boy smiling in the varsity baseball team photo last season and that's the kid on the team that no one else likes.

Love that picture!