Tuesday, January 3, 2012

PICTURE DAY 2 . . .

Okay, so I'm not off to a good start.  I didn't take a picture yesterday.  But I WILL take one today.  

Since I don't have one from yesterday, I'm posting another one from New Years Eve.  


These are 2 of my closest and dearest friends.  Laura, the one on the right, has been my friend since Freshman year of high school.  I don't have a lot of good memories of high school, so I tell her all the time that she's the only GOOD thing for me that came out of high school.

Sandy and I have been friends since Sophomore year of college.  Luckily, I have LOTS of good memories of college, and she's in a lot of them.  As a matter of fact, we still go to EKU's Homecoming every year.  It's a trip that WE enjoy, but our kiddoes also enjoy it.

They've both been with me through thick and thin, and they've helped me through a lot of hard times.  I can't even imagine my life without them.  

I love you girls!

No comments: