Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER . . .

Happy Easter, from our family to yours.

Easter is today for you guys, but it was yesterday for us. And it was another holiday that we spent away from home. Not easy. And not fun. But we survived it. It was even harder for me, because my parents were originally supposed to be here for Easter. But then we realized that the kids are out of school for 10 days at the end of April, so we decided it would be best for them to come then. And while I know that's the best decision, the fact that they were originally supposed to be here now, made yesterday even harder for me. But like I said before, we survived it. And now we're counting down the days until Mom and Dad get here. 17 days from now, they'll be on the plane about 12 hours away from here. And I can't wait!

Happy Easter. I hope you had a great Easter, and I hope you all enjoyed your time with your family.

No comments: