Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Month Of Thanks . . .

You might have seen people posting I’m Thankful For on Facebook.  I’ve been doing the same.  So I thought I’d continue it on here as well.  Since today is day 4, I’m already behind, but I’ll catch up.  Here are my first 4 posts:

Day 1:  Very thankful to have the BEST parents in the world.  I’d like to think I learned a few things from them!  :)   I really do have wonderful parents. They sacrificed to make sure my brother and I had the things we NEEDED.  Not just the things we WANTED.

Day 2:  Thankful that God gave me the best brother ever. He’s always been there for me. He was my first friend, and I know he’ll be my friend to the end. There’s definitely only ONE Scott Kremer, and I’m very lucky that I’m the only person in the world that can call him my brother.

Day 3:  I’m thankful for my wonderful husband and our 17+ years together. It’s definitely been an adventure. He works EXTREMELY hard to take care of all of us, and USUALLY ;) does an awesome job. We’re all very blessed to have such an amazing husband and father looking out for us.

Day 4:  Today, and everyday, I’m thankful for our wonderful children. Jason is smart and creative. He enjoys trying new things. He loves the Arts and is very good at Music and Drama. He’s sensitive and soft hearted.  And he’s a wonderful big brother. Andrew is one of the smartest and funniest people I know.  As his 3rd grade teacher says, He’s A Genius! He’s quick witted, street smart, sensitive, and truly cares about other people. He too, is an awesome big brother. Sarah Beth is a Diva in the making. She loves wrestling and playing with her brothers, but she also loves her clothes, shoes, makeup, and jewelry. She’s very caring, can make you smile with just one look, and always gives hugs and kisses to her loved ones.  I thank God everyday that He blessed us with such amazing children.

So that’s my Thanks for the first four days.  I plan on continuing it every day.  I think it’s good to talk about the things we have to be thankful for.  I think we get so busy with our lives, that we forget to stop and be thankful that we HAVE those lives.

No comments: