Friday, April 27, 2012

Four-Fill-In-Fun . . .



Photobucket 

Last week I started following Hilary at Feeling Beachie.  Every Friday she has a Blog Hop called Four Fill-In Fun.  She gives you Four Statements with blanks left in and you are supposed to fill in the blanks.  Here's this weeks statements:
  
1.       I never ___ when I ___
2.       I used to __but I stopped
3.       My favorite picture of all time is of _______________
4.       When it gets dark I think about _______________

My Answers:

1.   I never DRIVE when I HAVE BEEN DRINKING.
2.  I used to WATCH SOAP OPERAS (don't laugh) but I stopped. 
3.  My favorite picture of all is hard to choose.  But this is one that's definitely one of my faves.  It's of Sarah and her Daddy in Hong Kong. 

                                        
4.  When it gets dark I think about all the things I have to do in the coming days and weeks.

Not it's YOUR turn.  How would YOU fill these in?

5 comments:

Tami AKA My Kid's Mom said...

Cute picture. New follower here.

Nani said...

SWEET photo!

#1, me too! If I'm driving, not even a glass of wine with dinner.

Arlene said...

I used to watch All My Children, but thankfully I stopped long before it got cancelled.

I love the sweet picture. Have a great weekend.

Hilary said...

I used to watch soaps too... loved them. Then I dated a drama filled guy and the drama became too much

Unknown said...

Awww, she is adorable!

Following you :)
http://www.mondaymorningmusings.me
http://thebehavioralchild.com