Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SO SICK OF SNOW . . . .

I am SO sick of snow.  First let me start by saying that I HATE winter, so I'm kind of biased to begin with.  When I say I hate winter, I mean I HATE WINTER.  With a passion.  There is absolutely NOTHING about it that I like.  Except for Thanksgiving and Christmas, of course.  But after that, I'm ready for it to be over.  And basically, it's just getting started.  

We are on our 4TH snow day.  And it's not even the middle of January yet.  And they're already talking about MAYBE canceling school tomorrow.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!  At this rate they'll be going into the middle of June.  And while the kids are thrilled to have the day off, they're also going to be the SAME kids that will be griping and moaning about STILL having to be in school in June.  And I'll be the SAME Mom that will be reminding them that I TOLD them this was going to happen way back in January.  When they thought I didn't know what I was talking about.  When they thought I was just the Mom that wanted to ruin their snow days.  

Did I mention I hate winter?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I agree. I hate snow!