Saturday, January 8, 2011

MY BEAUTIFUL "BABY" COUSINS. . .

I don't think I've told you much about my cousins. I actually have A LOT of cousins. But 2 of them, Stephanie and Erica, I've been very close to since birth. I was 13 when Stephanie was born and 15 when Erica was born. And they lived right down the street from us. So I spent A LOT of time with them. As they got older I used to take them to dance class and music lessons, and wherever else they needed to go to. And I've always been VERY proud of them. They were in our wedding. They sang "Wind Beneath My Wings" and they were also Junior Bridesmaids.

Stephanie is now living in New York. Erica lives in Kentucky. And they've been through things that most of us can't even imagine. And they've made mistakes and done things that I know they wish they hadn't. But everyone makes mistakes. But NOT everyone comes out the other side as a better and stronger person. But these two have. I'm SO proud of the beautiful young women they've become.

Erica was in the paper last weekend. And of course I have to share it with you. Check out this link and you can see WHY I'm so proud of her.

I love you girls. I will ALWAYS love you. And I will ALWAYS be proud of you.

Erica

No comments: