Friday, August 13, 2010

WE'RE BBAAAAAAACCKK . . .

Okay, so I haven't posted in a REALLY long time! But let me just start by saying, IT'S GREAT TO BE HOME!!!!!

We're still trying to get settled in and get our life back to "normal;" whatever the heck that is! We've been home for 2 weeks now and I still feel a little bit out of place. I mean, it's great to be back in our own home with our friends around and our family so close by, but I'm also feeling a little bit out of sorts. I don't feel like doing anything around the house . . . of course that could be the fact that I had an Ayi for a year that did it all for me! ;-)

I know once school starts and we start back to our routines, things will just fall into place; it's starting to get a little more "normal" with everyday.

Did I mention IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK!!!!!!

No comments: