Saturday, August 28, 2010

BOXES, BOXES, AND MORE BOXES!

Our shipment from China arrived earlier this week. 19 boxes. What a pain in the butt! I don't think I'll ever get everything unpacked and put away. I have about 8 suitcases that I need to unpack, but I'm not even going to mess with them right now. All in all I've emptied about 6-7 boxes. That's not too bad I guess, except that means I still have 12 more to go. YUCK!!!

I'm still having a hard time getting motivated, although I did get a lot done in the last 2 days, so maybe that motivation is finally starting to kick in. I sure hope so! Goodness knows I need it.

Not much else going on right now. The boys have started school and they seem to be doing pretty well. I still can't believe that Jason's in middle school. How did that happen? He's growing up so fast. Of course, now that he's in middle school, he thinks he's a big shot!

I guess that's it for now.


No comments: