Monday, May 31, 2010

BRUNER FAMILY CULTURE . . . BY ANDREW BRUNER . . .

Hi I'm Andrew Joseph bruner and my middle name Joseph comes from my Great Grandma and Grandpa and I got my first name Andrew because thats what my perent liked and my brother Jason his middle name Thomas comes from my mom's grandma and my sister Sarah we were deciding wich middle she shoud have either Michelle or Elisibeth and then we decided it would be elisabeth.

and I was born in luiville Kentuky and so was my big brother and little sister we were born there because that's where my parents worked and they were born there too.  then we moved to Shanghi because we had to come here for my dad's work. and we all know eglish.

and are familys favorite food is pizza.  favorite wii game family game night.  favorite sport bowling.  special song Let there be peace on earth and special tradition opening stockings one day at a time.

No comments: