Sunday, December 13, 2009

IT'S ALMOST TIME . . .

It's hard to believe that we will be home in less than a week.  I am SO excited, and so are the kids.  Heck, I think even Ryan's excited about coming home!  I am SO not looking forward to the 16 hour plane ride that we have ahead of us, but being able to see everyone when we get home will make it all worth it!  The boys only have 4 days of school left.  We are taking them out on Friday since it's a half day. A lot of kids are leaving early.  Some have already left!. I wish we were one of those lucky ones.  But oh well, we'll be home soon enough.

I'm trying to keep busy every day.  I just feel like if I have something going on everyday, then the time will go by faster.  Today I am going to the Underground to finish my Christmas shopping.  Not sure about tomorrow yet.  Wednesday afternoon is Jason's Christmas party, so I'll be up at school in the afternoon because I'm one of the Room Parents.  Thursday I'll be at school all day because Jason has his Drama play in the morning.  Then I can take him off campus for lunch.  He has to be back on campus by 12:30 for his Wax Museum which is the rest of the day.  Andrew's Christmas party is that afternoon.  And since I'm also one of his Room Parents and planned the Christmas Party, I have to be there!  But that's okay, the more I have to do, the better.  And somewhere in there I also need to pack.  I have a lot of stuff to bring home.  But I also want a lot of suitcases because I have a lot of things to bring back with me.  You should see my list of things to bring back.  It won't be 10 suitcases, but it'll probably be at  least 3 or 4. 

No comments: