Sunday, February 22, 2015

Day 15: (Still Catching Up) 5 Guilty Pleasures . . .

You can tell this was written a long time ago.  I'm happy to say I no longer drink diet Coke!  :)

What Are Your 5 Guilty Pleasures?

1.  Diet Coke.  Of COURSE this would be #1 on my list.  I LOVE diet Coke!  LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.  Most mornings I go to Thornton's first thing and fill up my 64 oz University of Kentucky cup with diet Coke.  I probably drink about 2 of them a day.  I can be in a bad mood, and you can bring me a diet Coke, and I'll start feeling better.  Yes, Sad, I know. 

2.  When I'm in a bad mood or feeling down, I like to go to the Humor section on Pinterest.  If you've never been there, you should check it out.  I can spend HOURS on there, and some of the things on there are HYSTERICAL.  I have laughed and laughed while reading some of the Pins on there.  They are SO funny.  Check it out.  It's great.  Look for me on there under BrunerPartyOf5 and you can see what I pinned to Funnies. 

3.  TV and Movies.  I LOVE TV, probably too much.  Most of the shows I watch are what I guess you would classify as Action/Adventure.  Criminal Minds, CSI, NCIS (Both of them), Law and Order, Hawaii 5-0, Castle, you get the picture.  :)  I also like Big Bang Theory and New Girl, but I don't usually watch Sitcoms.  I like a full array of movies.  I LOVE the Love stories, especially the Christmas ones, that come on Hallmark and Lifetime.  But I also like the action/adventure movies, Disney movies, chick flicks.  I just like movies.  And I've been known to watch the same one more than once or twice. 

No comments: